Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rim Polish Reviews

Okay, so I ordered Sheen Genie's Rim Polish off of their website and the ordered arrived when they said it would three days later (thumbs up) and I went to polish out my alloy aluminum rims. Before I bought the system I had never polished them before so I knew the rim polish would need to be strong but I also knew that I did not want to spend a lot of time on them (polishing) and I wanted it to be clean so with Sheen Genie's content telling me that it is perfect for me I ordered.

I must admit as soon as the polish touched the metal it instantly started to work. They said there would not be some heavy black residue and it's true because there are not oils in it. It was fast and totally exceeded my expectations the gloss this shine how easy it is and clean. It also works on jewelry or any other metal and I am happy to say that my wife is amazed at how her jewelry sparkles and how long it last because of the Sealer.

If anyone wants to polish their rims or any metal then heed this rim polish review, Sheen Genie Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment